Wednesday, August 27, 2014

A Start...

So here I am. Dabbling in the world of blogging. What? ME? 
Today I was thinking "I need a way to connect with like minded people, or... people I like at the very least' and in the distance I heard the internet calling.
Okay, but in all seriousness, I thought not only could a blog be a great way to keep memories, but also, if I get lucky, I may find some people that I connect with.

SO let me start by saying, HI!
I'm Anna and I'm married to a great guy named George! 
(this is us!)

And we have a stunning baby girl named Grace. Grace SUNSHINE (hence the blog title, and yes that is her real middle name... in all fairness it was my grandmother's middle name, but it suits her well.)
She is pretty much the most wonderful thing that I have ever laid my eyes on. She is smart and funny and basically... perfection.
This blog will probably consist of a lot of pictures of this babies face. I just can't help it. She is so beautiful. 
But here is a little bit more about me. I became a mom February 14th 2014 (YEP, Valentines Day baby!), and she is the most amazing thing that I have ever been lucky enough to be apart of. I love being a mom. Adore it actually. I am grateful because I get to be a stay at home mom and watch this baby grow!  My husband works very hard as a Captain of a fishing boat to make this possible.
I love traveling, when I was 18 I backpacked around Europe with my best friend for 2 months. I learned more about myself and the world then I ever could have (at that point in my life) in a classroom. I cannot wait to travel with Grace. Our first international trip will be in about 2 months. I am so looking forward to instilling an excitement for adventure in her, like I have.
I have a passion for photography and do it as a side job. While I like taking pictures of and for people, my true passion lies not with wedding photography, but with artistic! 
We are a mostly organic/natural house. Not vegetarian however.  We are attachment parents, baby wearers and we make our own baby food (for the most part haha)
I love makeup... (totally not organic... I know, I know, we all have are faults).
I live in a small ocean side town so the water means a lot to me. We spend many of our summer days on boats and with our feet in the sand. I have lived in the same town my whole life. 
So thanks for coming on this journey with me... if anyone is reading this... but if not, maybe I'll learn some things about myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment